Thunderbird/Legend/Adventurer - Thunderbike 3 into 1 Stainless Steel Performance System
- Lay the pipe out next to the bike.
- Loosely install the header pipes, leave loose.
- Install the muffler onto the headers and make sure you can line up the rear muffler mount bolt.
- Install the rear muffler bolt loosely make sure that the various components are not under undue strain. If they are OK tighten the header pipe bolts then the rear muffler bolt.
- Start engine and check for leaks before revving engine and smiling as you soak in the new exhaust note.
Note order of header pipesBack to Fitting Instructions Overview