- Remove your heat shield and standard mufflers.
- Your new Thunderbike mufflers slip into the standard header pipes without a gasket so pull the standard gaskets out now.
- The muffler with the badge attached is the top muffler.
- We recommend adding a light smear of high temperature RTV to the mating surfaces of the header and muffler to help seal and ease removal later.
- Use the original fittings and heat shield to re-assemble.
- Double check your work before going for a ride!
Back to Fitting Instructions Overview