This policy pertains to information collected by Thunderbike from visitors to the Thunderbike website but does not extend to external sites linked to the Thunderbike website. Please check with those organisations and websites to learn about their policies regarding data privacy, including the use of ‘cookies'.
Why does Thunderbike ask for my information?
In order to interact with Thunderbike, you might be asked to provide personal information. This could be in relation with one or more of the following activities:
• A newsletter subscription, mail order purchase or online purchase
• Responding to a request i.e. sending personalised email or faxes
• Participating in a Thunderbike survey
• Inclusion to Thunderbike mailing list
Collection of statistical information and cookies
We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless they choose to give us personal information.
If you visit our website to read or download information, we automatically record some non-personal information in a log file, for example:
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system you use
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded
- the internet address from which you accessed our site
- the search terms you used to find content on our website
The statistical information referred to above will only be viewable by our website administrators and ourselves.
This site generates session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage and for online shop functionality. The cookies don't collect personal information.